BAREILLY: An 18-year-old man was found dead, with two others unconscious, inside a restaurant in UP’s Bareilly district on Thursday midnight. According to police, the death may have been caused by asphyxiation after smoke from an ‘angithi’ (coal brazier) filled the eatery they were sleeping in.
The three workers were rushed to a hospital where one of them was declared dead while the condition of the other two is stable.
The doctors said that the oxygen level inside the room dipped because of carbon dioxide emitted from the brazier which led to the accident that was reported from Prem Nagar locality.
SHO Rajesh Kumar said, “Sanjeev Kumar died of suffocation while his two friends, Sumit Kumar and Kunwar Pal, are out of danger. Sanjeev’s body was handed over to the family after autopsy.”





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.